Web Design Specialist & Creative Artist Arte-Essentia
For more than 15 years I have been working as a web design specialist.
But is that really the most important factor when looking for a web designer? Your website is a unique part of your marketing strategy, offering things no other medium can offer.
Never before were we offered so much information by our potential customers, before they became our customers. Using this information, which they provide you for free, you can:
- Tailor your site so it is noticed and visited by a highly targeted audience.
- Tailor your site to give your visitors the answers and solutions they are looking for.
- Tailor your site so it provides a positive experience for your customers which they will share with others.
All this is possible and actually quite easy to accomplish, as long as the vast majority of sites are dominated by code obsessed technicians. Of course, clean semantic code is required, but the above factors will make your site stand out from the crowd.
My Creative Portfolio's
There are different portfolio's, showing:
- Mixed Media Art Collages, using a mixture of paint, photos and digital techniques.
- Digital Photo Art, using the same mixture, but in a different way.
- Digital Abstract Art, using shapes and form to create new shapes and forms.
- Digital Art Paintings, using both digital painting, as well as traditional painting.
- Traditional Photography, a showcase of both my commercial and personal artistic images.
Take a look around and enjoy these exclusive works of art. All artworks are printed in signed and numbered limited editions. The number of prints is kept to a relatively low number, so you still will own a pretty unique piece, yet it can be bought at an affordable price.
Artifacts - The Creative Blog
My weblog, Artifacts, is filled with fun and interesting articles. It is filled with posts on:
- Tutorials on digital subjects like Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Tutorials on classic subjects like painting and color.
- Other artists, both famous and less famous, both classic and modern.
- Web design topics such as usability, user experience, content strategy and more.
There is something there for everone to enjoy.
Any Questions? Just ask!
If you have any questions, about my art, about buying or hiring, about exhibiting, about the blog, about future articles or just about anything at all, feel free to contact me.
Take your pick and I will get back to you! See ya!!